Work with us
Change the way you see the world
Join MediaPower group and help us support the industry in the transformation of media consumption
Broadcaster and Media Company produce multimedia content at any time, from the living room to the street, over the air or via the internet, from a TV or tablet, MediaPower is there.
MediaPower provides innovative solutions to its customers in more than 50 states, including the best facilities for broadcasters and the most technologically advanced platforms for sporting and live events. Furthermore, we are investing in the generation of new technologies, with the aim of expanding our leadership in new markets.
Here at MediaPower, cutting-edge projects are on the agenda. All our employees play a fundamental role within our organization.
MediaPower empowers the media to inform, entertain and change the way we perceive the world.
Work in MediaPower
Location: Nizza (FR) / Parigi (FR)
By working with MediaPower, our clients engage in strategic projects deeply impacting their businesses. It is therefore key to understand and support our customers, especially on the technological aspects. Within a strong European growth context, MediaPower wishes to recruit an International Pre-Sales Engineer F/M. He / She will be in charge of a wide area with a high level of responsibility:
• Work closely in conjunction with the Sales team, and focus on technical aspects of the solution to clearly communicate and sell the value of MediaPower products and solutions,
• Provide and present product demonstrations including advanced product features and benefits specific to customer requirements,
• Respond to prospect RFPs and RFIs,
• Assist the sales team in identifying sales opportunities,
• Build and deliver custom demonstrations and proof of concepts,
• Develop a vast understanding and awareness of customers’ technical architecture,
• Translate business needs from various sectors into clear technical needs and interpret advanced technology / data science issues in an accessible language,
• Provide assistance in the distribution of new product information, application workshops and solution strategies for the sales team,
• Work with the potential customers to help plan, scope, develop and deploy MediaPower solution,
• Post Sales, you will be piloting the implementation of the solution.
Required skills & knowldege
• You have an engineer background, ideally from a leading school/university,
• You have between 2 to 7 years of successful experience within a demanding environment (Broadcast TV, Cable TV, Media IT services, consulting, technology company, start-up or digital hub,...),
• You demonstrate a good code culture and understand the functioning of a modern technical architecture,
• Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions,
• Desire to develop Presales and Sales knowledge as well as customer facing and demonstration skills,
• Curious and intellectually agile, ingenious in project management, you enjoy solving issues and use high energy to reach your goals,
• Ability to travel in Europe up to 30%,
• Positive attitude and collaborative work style,
• Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment where a high level of flexibility is required,
• Fluency in English required, native speaker a real plus, any other European language is welcome.
Why working @ MediaPower
MediaPower offers an exceptional work environment for people who want to evolve in the digital marketing world:
• A cutting-edge Technology approach and technology in a "Tech-driven" structure,
• Addressing particularly well-established customers with cutting-edge Media topics,
• A 20 years old company with a start-up environment
• A senior and expert human team that gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves,
• Growth potential allowing rapid evolution within the company,
• A "cool" and motivating work environment.
Depending on the profile, MediaPower will be able to offer an attractive package and profit-sharing perspective to the growth of the company.